Just as a reminder, up next we will be covering logic, conditionals, loops, and how to make more complex programs. But before this, I think it is important to make sure we have the previous blogs down well. These next blogs and previous blog will quiz you on some parts of C. If you have a hard time answering these question, you might want to review your notes. Are you new here? Start at the beginning, Intro to C!
1. What is the % operator called and what does it do?
2. What is the difference between i++ and ++i?
3. What does j += 5 mean?
4. What is the word used to describe which operators happen first?
5. What is the word used to describe if you have multiple of the same operators whether or not they are evaluated from left to right or right to left?
6. What is the associativity of the division operator?
7. What is the associativity of the assignment operator?
8. When it comes to C and data types, C is said to be a _________ typed language?
9. What do you have to do to use printf() and scanf() inside of your code?
10. What do you have to include in order to use the bool data type?
1. Modulus. Gets the remainder of division.
2. i++ increments after use while ++i increments before use.
3. Increase the variable by 5.
6. Left to right.
7. Right to left.
9. #include <stdio.h>
Ready to learn more? Read the next blog on the coding challenge!